Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Hide and Peek










I loved this book Peek!  Great sound effects by the animals and exposure to another culture.  
First rate!


Hands Up High
Tune: London Bridge
First we wave our hands up high,
Hands up high, hands up high.
First we wave our hands up high.
Then we clap them.
Then we shake our hands down low,
Hands down low, hands down low.
Then we shake our hands down low.
Then we hide them.


Rain
Rain is falling down - splash.
Rain is falling down – splash.
Pitter patter, pitter, patter,
Rain is falling down – splash.

Sun is peeking out – peek!
Sun is peeking out – peek!
Peeking here and peeking there,
Sun is peeking out – peek!


Ticklebug
Ticklebug, ticklebug,
Looking for feet.
Creeping, creeping,
Over the sheet.
One! Two!  Catch ten like this!
Tickle-y, tickle-Tummy kiss!


Zoom
Zoom, zoom, zoom,
We are going to the moon.
Zoom, Zoom, Zoom,
We’ll get there very soon.
Five, four, three, two, one…
Blast Off!

Peek-a-boo
Peek-a-boo, Peek-a-boo
I see you. I see you.
I see your button nose,
I see your tiny toes.
Peek-a-boo, I see you.








No comments:

Post a Comment