Monday, June 18, 2012

I Love D-a-d
Tune: Bingo
There is a man I love a lot
and Daddy is his name-o
I love D-a-d
I love D-a-d
I love D-a-d
and Daddy yes I love you!


Hugs for Daddy
Tune: Ten Little Indians
One little, two little, three little hugs.
Four little, five little, six little hugs.
Seven little, eight little, nine little hugs.
Ten little hugs for Daddy.

One big, two big, three big hugs,
Four big, five big six big hugs,
Seven big, eight big, nine big hugs,
Ten big hugs for Daddy.


I Love Daddy
Tune: Frere Jaque
I love Daddy, I love Daddy.
Yes, I do; yes I do.
And my daddy loves me,
and my daddy loves me.
Loves me too. Loves me too. 


There is a Cobbler
There is a cobbler on our street,
mending shoes for little feet,
with a bang, and a bang and a bang, bang, bang
with a bang, and a bang, and a bang, bang, bang.
Mending shoes the whole day long,
Mending shoes to make them strong.
With a bang, and a bang and a bang, bang, bang.
with a bang, and a bang and a bang, bang, bang.
Fix the heels and fix the toes,
fix the holes in case it snows.
With a bang, and a bang and a bang, bang, bang.
With a bang, and a bang, and a bang, bang, bang.
 

Bouncing We Will Go
A bouncing we will go,  (bounce baby lightly on lap)
A bouncing we will go,
Hi-ho-the derry-o, A bouncing we will go

A rocking we will go,   (rock baby gently back and froth)
A rocking we will go,
Hi-ho-the derry-o, A rocking we will go

A hugging we will go,  (give baby hugs)
A hugging we will go,
Hi-ho-the derry-o, A hugging we will go
 

No comments:

Post a Comment